Cheerful Sunflower Decor For Your Kitchen & Bathroom
Nothing says country quite like sunflowers that's why this sunflower soap dispenser just belongs in your country decor. The slim shape makes it a great choice for rooms that are short on counter space but not short on style. And unlike your other home decor accessories, this one does more than look pretty, you'll use it every day. Don't wait, order yours now!
Nothing Says Country Decor Better Than Bright Cheerful Sunflowers
- Nothing says country decor like sunflowers, this glass soap dispenser just belongs in your country kitchen decor.
- Great size for rooms short on counter space. Great for tiny house or apartment decor.
- Not only is it pretty, you'll use it every day, doing double duty with your budget.
- Makes a great gift! Hostess gifts, housewarming gifts, shower gifts, shower favors, party favors the possibilities are endless.
- Eco-friendly - made with 30% recycled glass.
- Several pump styles and finishes to choose from. Make your choice from the drop-down menu when ordering. See photos for options.
- Because of the long unlined metal spout, your pump may need periodic cleaning. A toothpick works great for this.
- Holds 8.5 Fl. oz. Measures 5 3/4 inches high (not including pump ) X 2.5 inches across.
- Water resistant copy of real antique French sunflower soap label, lightly distressed. Gently hand-wash only with a soft damp cloth.
More Country Bathroom Soap Dispensers
You can find more country bathroom soap dispensers herePROCESSING & SHIPPING
This soap dispenser is made to order. Processing time takes 3-5 business days. Shipping times vary with different shipping options. You can choose shipping option during checkout.GENERAL INFORMATION
Due to the nature of recycled glass, there may be color variations or other small blemishes in the glass.
The label is water resistant but not waterproof. It should not be soaked or submerged. Wipe gently with a damp cloth to clean.
None of the soap pumps are foaming pumps. Even though Stainless 4 looks like our foaming pump, it's not a foamer.
The pumps are made with raw metal. The copper, brass and bronze pumps may oxidize when exposed to certain elements and/or chemicals in some water and soap.
Because of the long unlined metal spout, your pump may need periodic cleaning. A toothpick works great for this.
Due to different monitors and settings the actual color may vary from the pictures shown.
Thanks for stopping by!