Classic Design For Your Bathroom Decor
This large amber soap dispenser will look great in any kitchen or bathroom decor, especially on granite countertops. The light blocking amber glass is ideal for even the most delicate of lotions and will look amazing with your relaxed uncluttered decorating style. And because it holds a whopping 16 FL ounces, you won't spend as much time refilling it. It also adds style to your shower as a shampoo dispenser. So get one for soap, one for lotion and some for your shampoo and conditioner and enjoy your extra time. Don't wait, get yours today!
It's The Perfect Kitchen Soap Dispenser
- Looks great on granite countertops, perfect for your modern bathroom or kitchen.
- Light blocking amber glass makes it ideal for lotion.
- X-large size means you won't spend as much time filling it. Leaving more time for you to do things you enjoy.
- Add style to your shower by getting one for your shampoo and conditioner.
- Pump comes in your choice of many styles & finishes that go with your kitchen or bathroom accessories. Choose from the drop-down menu when ordering. See photos for pump choices.
- Because of the long unlined metal spout, your pump may need periodic cleaning. A toothpick works great for this.
- Holds 16 Fl. oz. Measures 6.5 inches high & is 2.5 inches across not including the pump.
- If you prefer, a smaller size amber soap dispenser is available here.
More Lotion Dispensers
You can find more lotion dispensers here
PROCESSING & SHIPPING
Processing time is 1-3 business days. If ordering with a soap dispenser that has a label please allow 3-5 business days for processing. Shipping times vary with different shipping options. You can choose shipping option during checkout.
None of the soap pumps are foaming pumps. Even though Stainless 4 looks like our foaming pump, it's not a foamer.
The pumps are made with raw metal. The copper, brass and bronze pumps may oxidize when exposed to certain elements and/or chemicals in some water and soap.
Because of the long unlined metal spout, your pump may need periodic cleaning. A toothpick works great for this.
Due to different monitors and settings the actual color may vary from the pictures shown.
Stock photo.Thanks for stopping by!