Soap Dispenser Pump To Match Your Gold Bathroom Accessories
You went bold with gold because you know it makes a statement. Well, now you can include your soap dispenser in that statement with this gold soap pump. This replacement pump is sturdy and stylish, you will know from the first time you touch it that it's just what you've been looking for to complete your bathroom decor. See below for how to measure to be sure it will fit your soap bottle opening.
Gold Soap Dispenser Pump
- The perfect accompaniment to your gold bathroom accessories.
- It's a sturdy metal pump that will make a statement.
- It's a great way to update your decor without spending a lot of money.
- Two straw lengths to fit a large size range of dispensers/bottles. Choose length in the drop-down menu. Easily cut to the desired length with household scissors
- Two styles to choose from. See photos for details and choose your option from the drop-down menu.
- Stylish and classy just like you.
WILL THE SOAP DISPENSER PUMP FIT MY BOTTLE?
The pumps fit on 28/400 continuous thread bottlenecks. Don't know what that means? Don't feel bad I didn't either so here is a handy illustration so you can determine if it will fit. Keep in mind the 28 means it will fit a neck that is 28 mm across from the outside of the neck number 7 in the first illustration.
MAKE A SOAP DISPENSER FROM RECYCLED BOTTLE
DIYers, you can easily make your own soap dispenser from a recycled bottle, just make sure the soap pump will fit and then simply screw it on. How easy-peasy is that?
PROCESSING & SHIPPING
Processing time is 1-3 business days. If ordering with a soap dispenser that has a label please allow 3-5 business days for processing. Shipping times vary with different shipping options. You can choose shipping option during checkout.
COMPLETE COLLECTION OF HAND SOAP DISPENSERS
You can also find a large selection of already made glass soap dispensers here
Due to different monitors and settings the actual color may vary from the pictures shown.
The pumps are made with raw metal. The gold pumps may discolor when exposed to certain elements and/or chemicals in some water and soap.
Because of the long unlined metal spout, your pump may need periodic cleaning. A toothpick works great for this.
Stock photo.Thanks for stopping by!