Fun, Quirky Home Decor
There's nothing ordinary or boring here, you'll love the fun geometric shape of this liquid soap dispenser. The shape is kind of like an inflated cube that will add personality to your quirky home decor. And not only is it refillable so you can finally ditch those ugly plastic soap bottles but it's made with recycled glass too. Eco-friendly, affordable, quirky and it's calling your name! Get yours today!
Unique Glass Soap Dispenser
- Super fun shape, kind of like an inflated cube.
- Budget friendly, it's not only adorable, you'll use it every day. Giving you more bang for your decorating buck!
- Eco-friendly. Not only refillable, it's made with 30% recycled glass.
- Holds 8 Fl. oz. & measures 5 inches high x 3 inches across not including the pump.
- Pump in many styles and finishes to coordinate with your bathroom accessories. Choose from the drop-down menu when ordering. See photos for pump options.
- Because of the long unlined metal spout, your pump may need periodic cleaning. A toothpick works great for this.
- Your guests will see your quirky side, and they'll like it!
More Hand Soap Dispensers
Click here to see a large variety of hand soap dispensers
PROCESSING & SHIPPING
Processing time is 1-3 business days. If ordering with a soap dispenser that has a label please allow 3-5 business days for processing. Shipping times vary with different shipping options. You can choose shipping option during checkout.
Due to the nature of recycled glass, there may be color variations or other small blemishes in the glass.
None of the soap pumps are foaming pumps. Even though Stainless 4 looks like our foaming pump, it's not a foamer.
The pumps are made with raw metal. The copper, brass and bronze pumps may oxidize when exposed to certain elements and/or chemicals in some water and soap.
Because of the long unlined metal spout, your pump may need periodic cleaning. A toothpick works great for this.
Due to different monitors and settings the actual color may vary from the pictures shown.
Stock photo.Thanks for stopping by!