Shabby Chic With A Timeless Appeal
Say goodbye to ugly soap dispensers and hello to this gorgeous, eco-friendly, affordable beauty. With the time-worn feel of a Paris apartment, but with a splash of trendy, this hand soap dispenser is all about muted hues, a sleek slim shape, and rustic metal pump. Combined, they create timeless shabby chic decor your guests will be oohing and aahing over. You will love the fact that it's not just pretty to look at but you can use it daily. Pat yourself on the back because you just stretched your decorating budget even further.
Heavy Square Glass Soap Dispenser
- Muted hues look like they're right out of a Paris apartment for the ideal Paris decor.
- Time-worn but trendy, the perfect combination for today's home decor accessories.
- Great for your self-confidence. Your guests will shower you with compliments.
- Makes the perfect addition to your country bathroom decor.
- Budget-friendly because it's not only pretty, you'll use it daily.
- Holds 8.5 Fl. oz Measures 4 3/4 inches high (not including the pump ) 4 inches across and 1 3/4 inches wide.
- Pump in your choice of several styles & finishes so there is sure to be one to go with your bathroom accessories. Choose from the drop-down menu when ordering. See photos for choices.
- Water resistant copy of actual antique French soap label. Lightly distressed to add to the time-worn appeal. Gently hand-wash only.
- Eco-friendly made with 30% recycled glass.
MORE LIQUID SOAP DISPENSERS
You can find more glass hand soap dispensers here
PROCESSING & SHIPPING
This soap dispenser is made to order. Processing time takes 3-5 business days. Shipping times vary with different shipping options. You can choose shipping option during checkout.
Due to the nature of recycled glass, there may be color variations or other small blemishes in the glass.
The label is water resistant but not waterproof. Do not soak or submerge the soap bottle. Gently wipe with a damp cloth to clean.
The pumps are made with raw metal. The copper, brass and bronze pumps may oxidize when exposed to certain elements and/or chemicals in some water and soap.
Because of the long unlined metal spout, your pump may need periodic cleaning. A toothpick works great for this.
Due to different monitors and settings the actual color may vary from the pictures shown.
Thanks for stopping by!