Soap Dispenser That Doubles As French Country Decor
The chic clear glass and neutral vintage French label make this soap dispenser perfect for your French country decor. OK, maybe it's the understated rooster and the calm soothing feel it invokes, all we know is that it's a perfect fit for your laid-back style. And because it's made with recycled glass it's an eco-friendly choice you can feel good about. Order yours today!
Timeless Hand Soap Dispenser
- Soothing neutral design for your country bathroom decor.
- Perfect addition to your farmhouse kitchen decor.
- Not only pretty but you'll use it every day, giving you more value for your decor budget.
- Great for your ego because your friends & family will be complimenting your great taste.
- Eco-friendly, made with 30% recycled glass.
- Many pump styles and finishes to choose from so there will be one to go with your bathroom accessories. Choose from the drop-down menu when ordering. See photos for options.
- Because of the long unlined metal spout, your pump may need periodic cleaning. A toothpick works great for this.
- Will hold 8 FL. oz. Dimensions (not including the pump) 5.75" high x 2.5" wide.
- Water resistant copy of antique French label that's slightly distressed for a timeworn appeal. Gently hand-wash only with damp cloth. The label has a clear back & will look best when used with white or light colored opaque soap or lotion.
More Soap Dispenser Designs Are Available, Just Visit The Link Below
Find more country chic soap dispensers here.
PROCESSING & SHIPPING
This soap dispenser is made to order. Processing time takes 3-5 business days. Shipping times vary with different shipping options. You can choose shipping option during checkout.
Due to the nature of recycled glass, there may be color variations or other small blemishes in the glass.
The label is a copy of a real antique French label. It is water resistant but shouldn't be submerged or soaked. Gently wipe with damp cloth to clean.
None of the soap pumps are foaming pumps. Even though Stainless 4 looks like our foaming pump, it's not a foamer.
The pumps are made with raw metal. The copper, brass and bronze pumps may oxidize when exposed to certain elements and/or chemicals in some water and soap.
Because of the long unlined metal spout, your pump may need periodic cleaning. A toothpick works great for this.
Due to different monitors and settings the actual color may vary from the pictures shown.
Stock photo.Thanks for stopping by!