Soap Dispenser Pump For Your Copper Kitchen Decor
You love your copper kitchen decor but would like your soap dispenser to match it. Well, now it can! This copper replacement pump is available in 3 styles and 2 straw lengths. Check below to see if the soap pump will fit your bottle.
Copper Soap Pump / Lotion Pump
- Now your soap dispenser can match the rest of your copper kitchen decor.
- Sturdy metal soap dispenser pump will add a touch of style to your copper bathroom accessories
- Also makes a great lotion pump.
- Two straw lengths so the soap dispenser pump will fit a large size range of dispensers/bottles. Choose length in the drop-down menu. Easily cut to your desired length with household scissors.
- Three styles to choose from. See photos for details and make your choice in the drop-down menu.
WILL THE SOAP DISPENSER PUMP FIT MY BOTTLE?
The pumps fit on 28/400 continuous thread bottlenecks. Don't know what that means? Don't feel bad I didn't either so here is a handy illustration so you can determine if it will fit. Keep in mind the 28 means it will fit a neck that is 28 mm across from the outside of the neck number 7 in the first illustration.
MAKE A SOAP DISPENSER FROM RECYCLED BOTTLE
DIYers, you can easily make your own soap dispenser from a recycled bottle, just make sure the soap pump will fit and then simply screw it on. How easy-peasy is that?
PROCESSING & SHIPPING
Processing time is 1-3 business days. If ordering with a soap dispenser that has a label please allow 3-5 business days for processing. Shipping times vary with different shipping options. You can choose shipping option during checkout.
COMPLETE COLLECTION OF HAND SOAP DISPENSERS
You can also find a large selection of already made glass soap dispensers here
Due to different monitors and settings the actual color may vary from the pictures shown.
The pumps are made with raw metal. The copper pumps may oxidize when exposed to certain elements and/or chemicals in some water and soap.
Because of the long unlined metal spout, your pump may need periodic cleaning. A toothpick works great for this.
Stock photo.Thanks for stopping by!